The senior homecoming game and danceare super fun events most seniors have been excited about since school started in August! The worst thing that can happen is getting so wrapped up in the festivities that you forget to take photos! Use this quick homecoming photo checklist to make sure you capture all the important aspects of your prom night!
1. You & your friends at the game! Wear your jerseys and school pride shirts while waving your streamers! Get some pics with your crew to remember this night forever.
2. You in your homecoming dress: remember to get all the angles! Whip that dress around, peek over your shoulder, smile at the camera, all the things!
3. You & your date: we want to see the matching colors and the chemistry, friends! Hold hands, look at each other, take some silly pics together! The time to indulge in pics is now!
4. Your homecoming dance squad: grab pics with just the girls and then add in the dates for a few more! Hug up with everyone & show off your friendships!
5. Details: don’t forget to take pics of your shoes, dress details, makeup, hair, nails, and everything else! This is the most overlooked aspect of formal event photos, but some of the most important!
6. Post homecoming dance fun: taking post dance festivities to the beach with your friends? Take lots of fun pics to capture the spirit of the night!
So there you have it! With this checklist you’ll be sure to have tons of pictures
that will allow you to look back at your senior homecoming festivities without
missing anything! If you wanna take it that extra step, don’t forget to include
video & interview your hoco squad for even more memories!