Here are 5 things you can do to get your pics seen:
- Share your session BTS on your stories. Snap some selfies, outfit videos, etc.; if your photographer tags you in their stories, share those images and videos with your audience. Your friends are going to want to see your senior session experience!
- When your sneak peeks are ready, post them on your feed & have your friends share them with their audience too! Ask your photographer to add you as a collaborator to their post so you can showcase your sneaks in your feed.
- Write up a testimonial & share it with your friends on your IG. Tell everyone you loved your senior session experience, photographer, and images. Bonus points if you post a video testimonial!
- Show off those stunning products. Whenever your album, canvases, or grad cards come in, show them to your friends by posting them in your stories on your IG! Tag your photographer so they can show their audience too!
- Use the opportunity of “Senior Sunday” to slowly leak a few of your fave senior pics every weekend. Share a few from one outfit or a variety from your session that you want all your friends to see. Don’t forget to tag your photog so they can leverage their audience for more views and engagement on your pics!
Ready for stunning senior pictures that you can’t wait to show off?!? We are currently booking for spring senior sessions, and our availability is running out! We only have 12 sessions left between March & April so now is the time to book! DM us or complete our contact form in the link in the bio to book one of our final dates for the Class of 2023!