1. Self-Tanning: spray, airbrush, or any color tanner can leave you looking orange and can make your ankles, wrists, and knuckles even look dirty. Ew.
2. A Big Chop: don’t cut your hair any more than a refreshing trim right before your session. If you hate a big chop, it’ll be documented forever in your pictures.
3. Hair Dye: the same goes for hair color. Freshen up your look with your usual color / highlights, but don’t make a drastic change.
4. Skin Peels: just say no to facial peels 3 weeks before your session. It could leave your face red, blotchy and even peeling.
5. Don’t Change your Face Routine: trying new facial products could leave your skin looking dry or even worse, with a huge breakout. Yikes!
Want some extra tips on how to prep your wardrobe for your senior session!? Grab our FREEBIE at our link in bio on Instagram!